Our Mission: To empower and develop unbreakable super powers in the minds of the future by promoting resilience, strengthening assets, and increasing coping skills of children and adolescents.
Our Philosophy: By teaching children of all ages that they are the sole owner of their life and emotions and that they are stronger and more powerful than any circumstance or feeling, you give them the gift of being, unbreakable. From there, we teach, show and explore, how having an unbreakable super power makes no task to large, no emotion unbearable and no dream unattainable.
How we define a strong mind? Being strong minded means having the resources, the mental skills, and the physical capabilities to confront difficulties of all kinds. When a person is strong-minded, they have the energy and stamina to face a challenge without being robbed of inner strength.
Mental toughness gives us the courage to grow from the stress we experience in life. It is a mindset comprised of several qualities and attitudes.
We explore, learn and create the following five elements in our students minds to inspire and build strong minds.
- Confidence Confidence is a belief in yourself and your ability to meet your goals.
- Courage Courage is the tendency to see life’s obstacles as challenges to be met rather than threats to be avoided.
- Commitment A person who is fully committed can find a creative solution to almost any task.
- Control Control is having a certainty that you are able to shape your destiny rather than passively accepting events as they come along.
- Purpose Strong-minded people have a dedication that comes from a purpose that’s in alignment with their deepest values.
Toughness is in the spirit and soul, not the muscles. Building a strong mind is a lifelong task. It will not only pay off when obstacles come in your child’s way, it will become habit, and eventually a part of your child’s identify.